So i turned in my 2 week notice last week and next Friday will be my last day as an employee of LabCorp. Bittersweet really. I love my patients. Theyre mostly very kind, gentle, sweet people. Them I will miss. But I am starting on my second Bachelors degree on May 2..go me go me..:) Im excited. End of next year I should be graduating with my BS in Healthcare Administration. Moving on up that ladder..
Side note NOT known to public (ie FACEBOOK) yet..lol We are buying a boat. Its awesome. Its amazing. And it so damn fun. Weve been shopping for months to find the perfect one. Living at the beach, youd think this was easier than it is, but theres SO many to choose from!! We have the loan..we have the approval..we are taking it for a seatrial this Sunday and if it drives half as good as it looks, itll be ours on Sunday. EXCITED!!!! :D more to come..oh yea its a 21ft center console..has a T-Top..its aaaaaaawesome!
Also, we have made *finally* an appointment with an IVF/Reproductive Specialist. Big stuff ahead for me and my Jim obviously. Apparently, IVF will take anywhere from 10 months to 18 months to complete. So we are starting the process this summer. and i hope hope HOPE we have a little bun in someones oven by next summer. *fingers crossed* the hard part is finding a surrogate. We can pay one we dont know for like $30000 but seriously?! Im in the market for a compassionate surrogate as they call them...usually a friend or family member. we put them on our insurance..pay for clothes..food..cravings..etc. anyway..wish us luck..I cant wait to be a boat owning..SUV driving mommy...and i have two out of three..HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment