Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Simple Kind of Life..

So I have neglected my little blog and for that I am sorry but TONS has been going on! :) School-Im a junior..one term away from being a senior and expected to graduate within a year. THIS makes me happy as I get bored with this whole not working thing. I'm a worker bee, its who I am dangit. Granted, having the time to go to appointments, shop, errands, read a book, etc. is awesome, but I cant have both..lol THE BIG MOVE!! --> Florida approved Jim's RN license YESTERDAY, so we now just have to send in some resumes and hope and pray he gets the job he wants. Honestly Im getting nervous, like really. I was fine being 3 hours away from my parents..but I am a worry wart so I think "wow, now Im going to be NINE hours away..". But I am also excited. New place. New people. Starting over. I can be whoever I want to be and also be at the open ocean instead of the Gulf. Itll be ok, just change is hard I guess. So once we find a job, when we go down for his job interview we will also find a house...then...MOVE! Which i dread, mind you, but i am UBER excited about a bigger house, a fenced yard, and RE decorating! (apparently thats a girl thing..?) ha! We sold Jims car and got a GMC Sierra 1500, so we can go out on the boat whenever we want, no more borrowing his brothers truck..*whew* .....Adoption: still on back burner until we move. Florida laws are just much more awesome when it comes to adoption. Soon as they sign the papers its binding, whereas in Alabama, they have 5 long days to change their mind..and I would die in five days of worry! ...oh and the GOOD news of late: my inner gym goddess has been awoken. Im not questioning it, Im just going with it. I joined the YMCA, Spin class (which i LOATHE), Yoga twice a week (LOVE even though it istruly tough) and me and the elliptical machine have finally started to come to an agreement ;) I havent weighed myself in 4 months. My personal trainer weighed me..Im 15 pounds lighter. W..T..F..I was so happy to hear that! <3 <3 <3 It gave me HOPE. Then she took my body measurements to get my fat percentage and its 32% which she said actually falls in the average womans range. cue: jaw dropping. Im AVERAGE in something?!? Apparently I see myself as much larger than I am according to her (and my mom..dad..jim..friends..etc...) Im working on being nicer to myself now. Its a new world.I feel a bit more confident. And its good. Just being...Happy. I want to look as amazingly happy on the outside as I feel on the inside. My gym buddy Eileen (who is the FIRST person I have ever met that just made me want to follow her to the gym, so i owe her immensely..lol) said how can you hate yourself when I love you? Something about that made me think and shes right. I can name a lot of important people in my life who love me. THink Im beautiful. Think Im smart. Where do I get off being so mean to myself?! How dare I. So everytime I start to have a bad thought now, I follow it with something positive. WHen in doubt, I can say wow I have nice boobs...hehehe okay so Ive got a wild crafty hair this morning, so Im going to Michaels for crafty things <3 Hope yall are having a great day..its madly GORGEOUS here! ^Happy face..gonna see it more damnit..:)

1 comment: