oh neglected blog, i apologize...truly...
but theres nothing really new to report. Im still walking daily..eating better..my clothes fit looser...today is weigh day.*insert evil music* im still terrified of that number....but...its going down..not up. so yea. woot!
on a random note, my husband is still the sweetest amazing man i love. I swear i still look at him sometimes and wonder what thing i did in this world to deserve such a wonderful human being. He is simply beautiful. And smart. And sexy. And just..Jim. My Jim. I dont know how i was happy before i met him..<3
I start college again on May 2. Im excited. REALLY excited. Its weird to be a junior in college again. Degree #2 here i come! More money here i come! heheh Im nervous. I mean, i graduated in 2002. Its been 10 years since Ive studied. But if all goes well, i will graduate with my BS in Healthcare Admin in a year and 3 months. Go me Go me..
so yea. thats me. tiny update to the blogosphere.
Life is good...
No comments:
Post a Comment