Saturday, May 19, 2012

ahh sleeping 12 hours...

I had a friend of mine Thursday pull me aside and with a worried voice, said she had to tell me something shed been worrying about. You guessed it, shes pregnant. but i AM SO HAPPY FOR HER!! She is a wonderful person and I hate that some of my friends feel ashamed to tell me these things. Yes it sucks. Yes Im jealous, but above all that? I am ecstatic for you!
Granted, those people on facebook i barely know but have too much heart to delete, that post ultrasound pics every single day over and over...they, I would like to smack...lol 

This makes 7....seven people I can name that are pregnant right now..wow. According to Jim, something is in the water...;)  I just dont dwell on it. I just think ok we are on day 7 of the basal temp chart and carry on..we are heading in the direction. Im not even imagining what if my eggs are not good..what if that 55% isnt enough..NONE of that. Day 7 of basal temp. thats what day it is. Nothing else.
On a side note, I used to look so forward to weekends, but man is it hard to sleep without my husband here. eep! I love having the entire weeks with him and enjoying life but im a newlywed still ya know...and i hate sleeping alone, even for three days, so HELLOOO sleeping pills!..:) selfish me..lol but id rather snuggle with my hottie husband..right..?! <3 Life is good..im off to finangle up some lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment