Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Set fire to the rain....

So so so...hmm whats up with me..well we took our new boat into the OPEN OCEAN for the first time yesterday! :) it was awesome! She did great. The SS Everlong is a great boat. <3 we stayed out there all day, island hopping, swimming, fishing...Life is good..

As for my usual reparte', nothing new to report. We are 5 days into the 31 day Basal Temp readings every morning. So odd to have you all along on this journey...If anyone goes through this and hits on my page though, and it helps them? Im happy. So 26 more days of temperature readings, then intensive blood work, then we will know if I, Dana Graves, can have my own little bambino (via surrogate of course). So Ill update as my story goes. Im trying this whole one day at a time aspect..or rather one step at the time. It still sucks. but you know thats when i tell myself that I have quite possibly the absolute greatest family, friend, and in law network EVER. Hell, my mother in law said she is going to ask her OB/GYN is SHE can carry her own grandchild. This woman is amazed. 

School is still good..3 weeks into my 8 week term and I currently have a 98 and 96 average..*pat on back* Im working very very hard to be succcessful and handle the self doubt of things I cant control that are going on with my personal life. big girl panties ON!!! :) 

random side, went to the doctor today for horrible indigestion Ive suddenly developed..(I, who has a tummy of IRON and never ever have had indigestion in 30 years) so yea. i have gallstones. asshole little things. so add that to my list, gotta plan within the next few weeks to get it ganked out..

tired of losing my body parts...:/

off to do essays..wooohooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment