I know..Ive totally been NEGLECTING my little blog..so sorry..:(
on a high note, we JUST got back from vacationing in Orlando FL at Universal Studios for our *drumroll* FIRST ANNIVERSARY! it was GREAT. God, I love that man. Sappy sappy me, but I do thank heaven for him every day. I, my friends, and a lucky girl..
as for our IVF junk..we completed and faxed out basal temp log last night, so within the next 48 hours, he will be calling me to schedule bloodwork and an ultrasound. from THAT we will assuredly know, IF (the big scary IF) we will be able to have 'our' child. Im honestly trying not to stress about it but really...
how can I not?
My attempt at motherhood hinges on this stupid bloodwork. I need my FSH to be HIGH!! *sigh* come on follicles...you can do it...please do..
Anyway, I have to awake my slumbering husband (working night shift ya know) and cook dinner...there is so much more coming in the next few weeks..keep me in your thoughts dear readers..
oh and Im thinking of starting to sell Thirty One..I like to think my friends would purchase it..heck, I like it..and itd be a GREAT part time job for me while Im in school..hm,...more to come guys..hopefully GOOD more to come..<3 Im FINALLY going to know unequivically wether or not I can be a mom to my own child. Its bad enough I can not carry it myself but heres to hoping someone else can..*fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment