Monday, August 27, 2012
Bridesmaids meets Mean Girls..
First off, nothing new on the adoption..Yard Sale is planned for September 8th :) Send happy thoughts our way on that please..PayPal is still up for our Adoption Fund- wilson_bama@yahoo.comMore to come on that ;)okay now onto this weekend..NOTE I come here to vent, not sugarcoat, so proceed accordingly...Drove up to be a bridesmaid this weekend for a dear friend...<3 Dresses were beautiful and flattering..Po Folks rehearsal was good...and seeing my Girl Jeana after these years was priceless..<3 The tides slowly turned though...That night I incidentally hurt the brides feelings..after the rehearsal dinner, went by her home, then went to check on my best friend (whose also ministering the wedding) who had been feeling unwell..well I got there and she felt better and as she NEVER has time away from her kids, she wanted a drink. So We went with her to get ONE drink then home to bed...No, i didnt see what the deal was but wedding stress can be hell, that i DEFINITELY get...so no hurt was intended...Im sorry it blew up into something that was not intended, but should I feel bad for having ONE drink before going home?? No way..wedding day dawned bright and beautiful. weather was PERFECT. However...*also note, J and I did not say one word to the bride about any of this on her wedding day as WE were trying to repectful, though we were made to be the bad guys in the following*My dear husband (in shorts and a tee) at 8am was in the lounge watching tv until cliff came and got him and was VERY rudely treated by the staff of ECC. Even after I complained to the manager, he still rolled his eyes at me and mumbled under his breath..so yea. To ECC I am so sorry that my jim was not aware of your RULE that to be in that room you had to have on a collar, but to make out like he wasnt good enough? I draw the line when you hurt my husbands feelings. He is one of THE most amazing men you will ever meet. carrying on...Everyone seemed very happy and excited...getting ready..but I must say, for J and I..we have NEVER seen 2 girls go SO far out of their way to make us feel UNwelcome and KNOW that we 'didnt belong there'. I still dont know what we 'did' to make these girls dislike us (yes we heard them)..they were talking bad about us AND the minister when we walked in the dressing room....how WE dont have the past THEY have with the bride..how we shouldnt even be there..I dont get it...then we were informed that they were filling the bride, MY FRIEND, full of very much untrue things. horrible girls. So the bride was sad at the beginning of her wedding day...and i apologize for nothing, because these girls put words in my mouth and that of my other friend. I never said a bad word about the dress...flowers..food..makeup..WHATEVER..even the brides mom (who is the sweetest ever) said she had heard us talking GOOD about the dresses and etc. The part that threw me over the edge though? (and M, if you read this, we didnt say anything to you ON your wedding day because we DIDNT want to upset you, no matter what they say) when it was lunchtime, there was supposed to be sandwiches brought in..well the Maid of Honor informed Jeana and I that lunch was NOT being brought in and we needed to just go eat lunch...so we did. On returning, lo and behold there were sandwiches and drinks there. Oh the sandwiches showed up I see, I said..what was my answer? she smirked at me...so Im sorry but to BLATANTLY go out of your way to make US feel unwelcome..we werent even good enough to eat lunch with? Im sorry but go fuck yourself. I have never felt so unwelcome, along with my friends and husband, in my life. Ever. This was supposed to be a fun, happy filled, weekend. And this has bothered me since as 1-these girls have never met us before 2-how petty can you be and 3-they went out of their way to make the bride think that WE were ruining her day. THAT is unacceptable. Grow Up. Take with a grain of salt as you will, but this is a true account of what happened. I will NEVER go to Enterprise Country Club again as will no one I know and can tell how horrible they treat their guests. To the bride..you were beautiful and we spoke only good things of you on your day. We wouldnt have been there had we not been. But I left high school behind, and I am sorry you were horribly misinformed on what should have been YOUR day. Believe what you will, but the last I will say about ANY of this is what those girls did was horrid and I hope karma is a bitch. I am a nice personad I will go to the END of the Earth for my friends..and will not be made to feel bad about something I didnt even do. So without all the drama, they were married and it was STUNNING. The food was great..the cake was epic. The end of the day was worth all the worry. For that, i was happy I was there to experience the love. They do so plainly love each other and i wish them NOTHING but happiness and love. We think the very world of her husband and their children and look forward to taking them boating...And THAT dear readers, is the truth. Now Ive vented, i feel better..<3 Im off to batten the hatches down for Hurrican Isaac..:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW is all I can say...Sad that my 11 year old son has better manners than some adults in this world...ridiculous that people act this way! You are the better person for not making a scene on your friends wedding day..kudos to you!!
ReplyDeletein advance, sorry you had to see my nasty side below..LOL ;) I rarely am RUDE or mean but sometimes its necessary...i REFUSE to let negativity encroach onto my blog..so there.<3
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete