Friday, October 19, 2012
Whininess..
My best friend left this am to move to south Florida..:( broke my heart. I will miss my Smiths <3 went by there yesterday afternoon to say goodbye and that was no fun when my girl kensley (4 yrs old) comes running out screaming MRS DANA!! And then starts crying bc she thinks she won't see you again..*sigh* we did show her how to FaceTime on her moms phone so when she gets sad she can call. We are scheduled to follow in march or there bouts. Just sucks when the one person you tell everything to and trusts moves. Bah. Okay moving on...I Will miss them just for a few months <3 then we too will e south Florida residents and the clan will be back! If you're a married couple you understand how hard it is to find a couple where you have a best friend AND your husband does too..lol ok back to family project day..replaced parts on the grill...stained a new bench...onward <3 oh and tiny FYI I am about to start my FOUrTH term of school :D awesome.sauce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment