Tuesday, January 24, 2012

damn the big girl panties...

So this week ive had THREE..3..tres'.friends tell me they are preggers. guess what?!


I didnt.cry. I didnt. Perhaps I am jealous. Ok i admit it, the green monster is there, alive and well. but I didnt fall apart and have a pity party. *whew* Dana-1 Infertility-2548.okay so im losing currently but whose counting?
Im happy for them. They are ALL going to be fantastic mothers. So to the Jessicas, the Danielles, the Crissys, the Ryans, and whomever else is knocked up, i applaud you. Just be kind to your children and remember on your darkest mommy days, that some of us would gladly take those temper tantrums for you. 
Other than that, life is GREAT. My friend Wendy is planning her Nov wedding at the beach. Shes going to be a stunning bride. 
In June Ill be married a year. Its amazing how time flies. where does it go? Seems like i was just a little girl sneaking in the backyard to tinkle because i was FAR too busy with playing to be bothered to go INSIDE..pssh..
okay so boring post. blah blah. but you know what ? Im happy. Happier than Ive ever been. Yea im 30 years old and cant have kids. yes sometimes that breaks me. But i am strong. I am tough, and i WILL be ok. Within 2 years Ill be on the hunt for a surrogate and then, I will be a hell of a mother. Just you wait and see......

No comments:

Post a Comment