Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sittin on the Dock On the Bay....watching my cares wash away...

I have to say..I am amazed by the complete OUTPOURING of support and happy thoughts that we have receieved since revealing our infertility and adoption path. It makes me heart so warm to get the prayers, the messages, the simple smiles. We really didnt know what if any support we would get and wow. just. wow. My friends are amazing. Even their friends that I have never met. It goes toshow that there wonderful caring people in this world. Words dont even tell it. So for anyone wh has sent us happy thoughts, messages, those who have ordered off my thirty one page knowing all proceeds go towards our adoption fund, THANK YOU. From the very bottom of my heart. I have struggled with bitterness this week and today? today has made it better. Bless you all. and fyi, I cant remember if I posted it earlier, so here is the thirty one site also.. www.mythirtyone.com/danagraves1

No comments:

Post a Comment