Today has been a good day.
there, i said it.
:D after NOT sleeping at all last night, we made our way to the office of Dr Koulianos...I was so scared my stomach had started hurting...
blood work drawn...(which we will know in about a week, so mre to come on that!) he drew 7 tubes..whew!
and the piece de resitance...when she did my ultrasound (transvaginal of course..ugh..think Id be used to them..) According to the Doctor, i need a MINIMUM of 4 follicles for IVF. The typical ovary makes 8. So shes staring at my screen and...*drumroll* FOURTEEN!!! 14 follicles!!1 10 more than needed! ohmygod..you dont even KNOW the abject happiness that came then. I felt as if a weight had lifted right off!
Im an overachiever, what can i say? :) 14. what agreat number for this day. I will sleep soundly tonight. The sleep of a woman who isnt worried at the moment.
yes, the labwork results could change everything, BUT the most important was that number. THAT was what kept me awake last night crying into my pillow.
so thanks for the thoughts..the prayers..everything. I FELT the happy thoughts being sent to me and that, dear friends, means teh world over.
my cup runneth over...<3
so now Im exhausted..heading to bed..(these 14 follicles needs their sleep!!)
more to come when i hear from the doc..
goodnight moon..
No comments:
Post a Comment