So im trying this whole exercise thing. Its hard to do alone but online support is massive! lol there are So many inspirational girls (and boys!) out there! Its amazing. They say it takes 21 days to break a habit or form a new one. so today? Day 2....my body hurts. its a bit angry. im keeping track of what i eat and following a plan i found on PINTEREST! (yep, i ADORE me some pinterest) It gives you a different plan daily for Monday through Friday. Last nights menu? Walk/jog 20 minutes (my dog was all about this one) 20 lunges, 20 dead weights, 20 jumping jacks, 40 crunches (OUCH) and 40 reverse crunches (F that) I did it all except for the 40 reverse crunches. My legs gave out on #20..not bad for first time though I think. Then boxing on the Wii Fit for 20 minutes...yep. Im tired today. But you know what? Ive always been that girl. The tall girl with the ass. With the thighs. I picture myself without these things and I want to know what it looks like. I have huge boobs, i wonder how massive theyll look on a smaller frame ?:) Anyway, i digress...Ill try. Not to much pressure or using the 'D' word because i think that sets you up for failure. Slow and steady....I have no clue what i weigh. I refuse to even look until my pants fit differently. Im not morbidly obese or anything but im not happy with myself, and to me thats the perfect reason to TRY. so wish me luck..
On a side note, anyone else super tired of hearing about politics?! BAH humbug for reals! I say Id vote for anyone against the dude we have now then the Repubs pull out some Gingrich. I dont know which is worse. Obama sucks, Gingrich sucks, wheres a WOMAN?! thats what we need...;) Wed totally rule this place..:D anyway, i should be working...
Random Endo note of the day: National Endometriosis Month is MARCH! Hoping to have something going on around here...
Keep up the motivation...Seriously, I wanted to quit so many times when I started my weight lose goal..if it wasn't for Travis sitting there telling me get my lazy butt up and go to the gym I would have quit before I even lost my first 20! A little motivation will go a long way..even if its your husband being a butt! :) Your beautiful no matter what!
ReplyDeletethanks!! Ineeded that :) my husband would be more supportive if he didnt work until like 8pm..lol he comes home and im laid on the floor after doing crunches..dogs licking my face like HELP! hahaha my body is sore but i know that means its WORKING. keepin the momentum up!!! :) i feel like Thomas the Train...i think i can i think i can...
ReplyDelete