Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm Just a Girl...

I'm not good at being mad. Never have been. Im just not an angry person. So it is horribly hard for me to tell someone i am mad or upset with them. Anyone have this issue? I had to tell an old friend how angry I was today and though it was hard it was the right thing to do. Holding anger in is not good for your health Im sure..lol...so, How was MY day?? hm. Today i almost deleted my blog. ALMOST. Every one I have given this blog address to has been told implicitly how personal it is and how rare I give it out. Everyone knows this. Well today it was given to people who are not my friends, who are negative, and this blog is NOT for negativity. So yea, after my personal blog (yes its on the 'internet and anything on the internet isnt private') yet my settings mean MY blog cant be searched for mind you so you MUST have the address, was outed today, I was angry. Hurt. Disappointed. I was left a VERY negative comment on a post from earlier, and I did rebuttal. As I should have. I thought about deleting it, but then I remembered how helpful this little spot is. How my friends send me encouraging messages when I need it. How I received an email from someone I have never met that is going through the same things I am. How I was told I was an inspiration for telling it like it is with infertility and life in general. So no. I will not delete this blog.I do not BASH people on here. I never say names of people who do me wrong, but this is MY blog. MY words, and I will NOT censor it to make anyone feel better. THAT, my friends, would be wrong. So anyone with negativity?? GTFO. I dont have time for you and your snarky comments. If you couldnt stand up and say anything to my face when the situation was happening, then perhaps you should stay the coward you are and not send mean little messages. Because it says EVERYTHING about who YOU are and not me. I am Me. I am Happy. Loved. Secure. Wanted. A Wife. A mom to 2 furry babies. A Junior in college working on here SECOND bachelors (TAKE THAT!).A Daughter. and i LOVE MY LIFE. I do. Not many can say they are married to the most amazing man ever, but hey. I AM.
I wake up every morning knowing i am blessed. And im sorry some people will never know that because they are bitter, or jealous, or simply just...mean. I am 31 years old. Yet wise beyond my years. I have outgrown people. Things. Places. THIS is how much I am loved:
So yes. I have a wonderful family and friends, Not many close girlfriends really. I admit it. But those I keep close Id walk on coals for. My friend Summer is my rock. She knows everything about me and loves me anyway..lol So yea... drawn out post yes, but I felt the need to put it out there. Im happy, and NO ONE (specially not some *scuse my bluntness* skank who doesnt know me) can affect that, so massive fail im afraid. :)
that is the only one whose opinion matters when shit hits the fan. thats Summer...<3 my bestie. Shes always on my side no matter what. No drama. No using. Just there always. No secrets between us. And i love her for it. So OK!. This was my day, how was yalls? :) My blog isnt going anywhere. Not neva as jim says...I am Getting my gallbladder ganked out next week so say a little prayer please. I am ready, tired of hurting....Also Looking at homes in Florida. Jacksonville or Melbourne here we come! How Exciting.Long as we are near the beach we will be ok..lol
Its a shame others try to steal your sparkle, but dont let them..<3. Hope everyone has a FANTABULOUS weekend..(jessica i KNOW you will, girl you are like the happiest person i KNOW!) lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Love that last little bit! :) Words cannot describe how proud I am of you for sticking to your guns and not deleting this blog! I had something similiar happen to me on my blog (look up my post called "Simple truth vs. Brutal Truth) except it wasnt a friend or someone unknown...it was my own mother who I have not spoken with for almost 2 years now..granted there was more to what caused our drift but the blog is the what broke the camels back! You are you and I love you...Keep on rocking sister because you are FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete