Saturday, September 22, 2012
It started with a whissspppperrrr...
Sooo I've been Mia for a couple days. I had my gallbladder taken out Thursday. Ouch. The surgery itself wasn't bad but they also repaired a hernia while they were in there and that Is super omg sore. Stitches in your abdomen are never good lol. So I've been in a Percocet haze since then. Ate solid food today for the first time, yay!! Grilled chicken and Mac n cheese has never been so good. :) the greatest thing ever? Having a nurse as a husband. He's taken such good care of me. Pain medicine has always kicked my ass so all I've done is sleep..get up and pee...sleep...haha Percocet gives me nightmares thoug. Apparently I keep jerking my self awake. Oh we'll. the soreness is slowly getting better, I got to shower today and take bandages off tomorrow. So carrying on :) glad it's over, thankful for the happy thoughts, and probably about to fall asleep again. The move to Florida is getting closer and closer I can feel excitement setting in! We were originally going to Vegas again for New Years but moving expenses are a beast soooo think we will just move with it and go to Disney world even more! THAT is exciting. Living 20 minutes from Disney?!? Um yea. Anyway I'm off, I feel myself sinking lol how everyone is having a fantastic day sorry I don't have an great inner thoughts to share ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go on the cruise with us in February :)
ReplyDelete