Friday, September 7, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...

Tomrrow is FINALLY our adoption yard sale. FINALLY. I am SO very eager to get my house back. its as if this STUFF has completely taken over my home and I need it gone..and I need the money...and just..my usual life back. those who know me are fully aware I am a bit...um...OCD...and I dont dig clutter, so these past few weeks are killing me. Sadly, Jim has to work tonight so He wont be home until 730-8ish..so you guessed it..I have to set up all this alone. *sigh* Ive organized it (somewhat) in my living room so it will be easier when i awake at FIVE am to get moving. Bleh. I hope and pray that it all sells and we make some $$ though. Truly I do. And not only because I want my house back..our Adoption Savings need to GROW! <3 so send happy thoughts oh readers.. My neighbor up the street is having hers same day for the same reason..we thought wed kill two birds with one stone by doing the damn thing ya know..shes a personal trainer and knows everyone so hers kinda puts mine to shame but whatever..lol her yard is ENCASED in stuff. NEW furniture..art..kitchen stuff..baby stuff..tables..etc..lol Im happy for her. Shes struggled so much also with miscarriage after miscarriage and they are on a much faster track to having a baby than we are so I wish them nothing but the best. Calling the surgeon Monday to schedule my get-this-evil-gallbladder-out-of-me procedure. kinda excited..sick of feeling sick... umm what else..OH! finished my SECOND semester! with a 3.6 thank you very much! I am honestly surprised at how well I am doing on this second degree thing. Bachelors #2 here i COME! Only because Ih ave such an amazing backbone and supporter in my husband who pushes me to the confidence I need..Again, as always, I am THE luckiest girl in the world. And i know it. So heres to a great sale tomorrow....a safe surgery soon..and general happiness all around. because the world needs all it can get..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment